Accommodation in Emerald
The Emerald Star Hotel is located 10 minutes drive from Emerald Airport and is in the heart of the Emerald CBD and only a 2 minute walk to both the bus and train station.
Our 33 newly renovated motel rooms (including 2 two bedroom self contained apartments) all feature free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, bar fridge, TV and tea/coffee facilities. There are four room types available, catering for leisure and corporate needs. From Studio Queen rooms to a Two Bedroom Apartment there is a room type to suite everyone. We are committed to providing a professional standard of service to ensure your stay is a pleasant one.
Book Your Accommodation
- Bar / Lounge
- Luggage storage
- Non-smoking property
- On-site parking
Things to do
The Emerald Star Hotel is situated in the Central Highlands region of Queensland and offers plenty of natural beauty and local sites for our accommodation guests to enjoy. These include:
- Emerald Botanic Gardens
- Emerald Golf Course
- Fairbairn State Forest
- Lake Maraboon
- Blackdown Tableland National Park
Emerald Star Hotel is just a 9 minute drive from Emerald Airport by car.
- Head north towards National Route 55
- Turn right onto Gregory Hwy/National Route 55 and continue to follow Gregory Hwy.
- Turn left onto National Route 55.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on National Route 55.
- Turn right onto Anakie St. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit and stay on Anakie St.
- Turn left onto National Route 55 and the Hotel will be on your left.